FACTS ABOUT FLIP
Before we tell you some details about how to bring inventory, we’d like to share a couple of facts with you.
- FLIP opened our men’s business on June 6, 2005 and the women’s store opened on February 3rd, 2014.
- We take great pride in operating our business in an honest and open manner.
- We place a high value on establishing a long term relationship with our inventory clients.
Now let’s talk about our inventory process:
- Inventory is accepted between the hours of 11AM – 7PM (Mon – Sat) & 12PM – 5PM (Sun)
- No appointment necessary.
- When you bring your inventory:
- Park in front of or as close as possible to the sign “Reserved Parking for Inventory Clients”
- Leave your items in the car & come in the center doors
- Come to the front desk and let us know you are here to consign
- Please allow us 15-20 minutes to do a preliminary review of your inventory
- To view our agreement, click here.
- For a more detailed list of FAQ’s, click here.
- Inventory must be seasonal. To see a guideline click here.
- Labels and sizes we accept, to see a list click here.
- Labels we do not accept, to see a list click here.
- Each individual item must have sold in the retail market for $75 or more.
- Inventory must be current style (within the last 2 years)
- Inventory needs to be “buyer ready” which means direct from the dry cleaner or freshly laundered on hangers.
- If you are outside the Nashville area and looking to bring/ship inventory, please call us @ 615-732-3547.
- If you still have any questions you can:
We sincerely appreciate you reading the details of how to bring inventory. While we are extremely selective in the inventory
we accept, doing so allows us to sell what we keep & sell those items at the best price possible. We look forward to your visit!